The Orcas Island Public Library is located at 500 Rose Street in downtown Eastsound.
Directions from the ferry – Proceed north on Orcas Road (about 8 miles). Turn right onto Main Street. Pass through intersection at North Beach Road and turn left onto Prune Alley. Continue north to Rose Street, turn right. The entrance to the Library parking lot is the next right turn. Welcome.
- Monday through Thursday — 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Friday and Saturday — 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday — noon to 3pm
- New Year's Day — Tuesday, January 1st
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day — Monday, January 21st
- Presidents' Day — Monday, February 18th
- Memorial Day — Monday, May 27th
- Independence Day — Thursday, July 4th
- Library Fair Day — Saturday, August 10th
- Labor Day — Monday, September 2nd
- Columbus Day — Monday, October 14th
- Veterans' Day — Monday, November 11th
- Thanksgiving — Thursday, November 28th
- Christmas — Wednesday, December 25th