FRIENDS is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization
As always, the Library Holiday Tea was a great success, with over 600 patrons attending throughout the day. Thanks to everyone, both volunteers, entertainers, and patrons.
- For the first time, FOIL and the library hosted the annual Children's Christmas Craft Market; it was a tremendous success. The kids had a great time and the shoppers seemed delighted.
- Lobby book sales for November was just a bit over $600
- There was no FOIL board meeting this month
- The Winter Book Sale will be on March 9th, 2019
- Be sure to stop by the library 3:30-5:00PM to celebrate Nita Couchman's retirement from 14 years of outstanding library service
Lastly, stay safe, warm and have Happy Holidays! See you in 2019!
MONTHLY BOARD MEETINGS
The Board of Directors meets on the second Tuesday of each month from 3:30-5:00PM at the Library in Maria’s Room.
The Friends of the Orcas Island Library has merchandise for sale*. Merchandise is available for purchase in the Library.
- Canvas Bags: $15
- Mugs: $15
- Hats: $12
- Bumper Stickers: $2.50
And, of course ... paperbacks ($1) and hardbound books ($2) in the Library lobby.
*All proceeds from the sale of merchandise help to further the mission and activities of the Friends of the Orcas Island Library.